It’s important to create a diverse recipe box. But sometimes, it’s hard to find new recipes that fit your tastes, skill level and the resources available to you. This is especially true when it comes to spicier foods and desserts.
Lemon pepper seasoning is a great way to add some zest to your meals and desserts. Here are five spicy recipes that work well with lemon pepper:
1. Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings
2. Lemon Pepper Popcorn
3. Lemon Pepper Shrimp Tacos
4. Lemon Pepper Cake
5. Lemon Pepper Ice Cream
Lemon pepper seasoning is a great way to add a kick of flavor to any meal or dessert. If you want to try something new, here are five spicy recipes that work well with lemon pepper seasoning.
1. Spicy Lemon Pepper Chicken
This first dish combines the flavors of delicious chicken with the refreshing taste of lemon pepper seasoning. With just 15 minutes of prep time, you can make this easy meal in no time at all!
2 pounds chicken thighs, skinless and boneless
1 teaspoon chili powder
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
2 garlic cloves, minced
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a wire rack on top. Then lightly grease the wire rack with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a small bowl mix together chili powder, lemon pepper seasoning, and garlic cloves until well combined.
3. Then rub the mixture onto each chicken thigh, making sure the entire surface is evenly coated with the spice mix.
4. Drizzle olive oil over the chicken thighs and place them into the oven for 40-50 minutes until golden brown and crisp on top. Serve immediately!
Lemon pepper is an incredibly versatile seasoning that can be used in everything from pasta to fish. It can even be used as a dry rub on chicken or steak. In this article, we will focus on spicy dishes that pair well with the tangy flavor of lemon pepper.
5 Spicy Recipes That Work Well with Lemon Pepper:
1. Lemon Pepper Chicken
2. Roasted Lemon Pepper Shrimp
3. Spicy Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings
4. Lemon Pepper Jalapeno Poppers
5. Spicy Lemon Bars
Lemon Pepper Seasoning is great on more than just chicken. Here are 5 recipes that use lemon pepper in a unique and spicy way.
1. Lemon Pepper Hot Wings Recipe: These zesty hot wings will leave your mouth watering for more! The lemon pepper marinade adds a sweet citrus flavor with a spicy kick!
2. Lemon Pepper Popcorn Shrimp: This delicious popcorn shrimp recipe uses lemon pepper for a tangy twist on an old favorite.
3. Spicy Lemon Pepper Cookies: These sweet and spicy cookies are perfect for dessert or a midday snack!
4. Lemon Pepper Shrimp Cocktail Recipe: Want to add some spice to your next party? This shrimp cocktail recipe uses lemon pepper seasoning for an extra kick!
5. Lemon Pepper Shrimp Pasta Salad: This pasta salad is great for lunch or dinner, and you’ll be surprised at how much flavor the lemon pepper seasoning adds!
We love lemon pepper seasoning. It’s a flavorful spice with a bite, and can add an extra dimension to any meal or dessert. Lemon pepper is great on fish, chicken, and vegetables, and it also works well on desserts such as gelato. Here are five recipes that highlight the versatility of lemon pepper.
Spicy Chicken Tacos
Take your tacos up a notch by adding spicy chicken that has been seasoned with lemon pepper. The cool freshness of guacamole will help balance out the heat from the lemon pepper, making this dish a crowd pleaser at your next dinner party. Serve with brown rice for added flavor. If you think you need more heat, drizzle some sriracha sauce over the tacos before serving.
Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad
Marinate your chicken in lime juice, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper for at least 30 minutes before grilling. While the chicken is grilling, mix together some fresh spinach leaves with sliced cucumbers and cherry tomatoes. Toss with a squeeze of lime juice and some extra virgin olive oil for a light lunch that will keep you energized all afternoon.
Creamy Lemon Pepper Pasta with Shrimp
Pasta dishes are quick and easy to prepare when you want to
A well-made lemon pepper seasoning can provide a fantastic amount of flavor to your next meal. The versatility of this seasoning is also one of its greatest assets. You can whip up an impressive variety of meals with just this one seasoning.
Here are five recipes that will help you make the most out of your lemon pepper seasoning:
Parmesan Lemon Pepper Shrimp Scampi
This Italian dish is a customer favorite at many seafood restaurants, and it’s no wonder why. It’s rich, creamy, and packed full of flavors that simply melt off the tongue. This recipe boasts all the best characteristics of a traditional shrimp scampi but with a twist. While it still features butter, garlic, and white wine, it’s tossed in a delicious parmesan sauce. The fresh basil leaves add an unexpected burst of freshness that cuts through the richness of the cheese while also boosting the overall flavor profile. A dash of lemon pepper seasoning adds a touch of citrusy zest to complete this classic dish!
Lemon Pepper Chicken Pasta Salad
Pasta salads are very versatile dishes that make for great leftovers. They can be enjoyed hot or cold and combined with various vegetables and proteins to create different flavor profiles. This particular pasta
1. Spicy Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings
2 pounds chicken wings and drumettes (about 10 pieces)
1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
In a large bowl, toss together the chicken wings, lemon pepper seasoning, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and salt until well-coated. Pour into a gallon-sized resealable bag. Seal and place in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Place the marinated wings on the grill and cook for 20 to 25 minutes, turning every 5 minutes until both sides are crisp and browned. These can also be broiled in the oven for about 10 minutes per side until cooked through if you prefer.